- On fresher tyres Ricciardo claimed victory with a series of stunning moves, including this overtake on Vettel
- When Ricciardo wins a race, he drinks champagne from his shoe. Best not ask…
- Vettel led Bottas at the start, and the two initially battled for victory
- Verstappen"s chances of victory faltered after he ran wide trying to pass Hamilton. He was later involved in a clash with Vettel
- Gasly clashed with team-mate Hartley (leading)
- Ricciardo was lucky to make qualifying after an engine failure in practice
Daniel Ricciardo charged to victory in a dramatic Chinese Grand Prix, while his Red Bull Racing team-mate Max Verstappen was involved in a contentious clash with points leader Sebastian Vettel.
Ferrari ace Vettel started from pole in Shanghai, and early on looked on course to take his third win of the year. But Mercedes driver Valtteri Bottas pitted a few laps before Vettel and put in a charge on fresh tyres to grab the lead.
Matt Prior: How can we make F1 more exciting?